Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am, I am, I am

I'm mean
I'm spoiled
I'm a bitch

These are the things that I keep being told by others. I have come to a point in my life that I am who I and I have changed and been affected by all the things I have done in my life. There are things that I will never talk about, things that I can joke about and things that I am open about. I can't say that I regret anything that I have done in my life, because without those crazy, stupid and reckless things that I have done I wouldn't be me.

There comes a time in someones life that they have to realize that there is nothing that they can do about their past, only learn to live with it and to take things one day at a time.

It was brought to my attention that there are some in my family that had some other wise not so nice things to say about me having my kids at an age that 'society' deems too young and to those I say get over yourself. (however, Karma came back at you didn't it!) I would never change the time that I had my children! I was young and able to keep up with them, my son would have Fragile X with or without me being young. So, I have learned more from my kids than I could ever learn from some school.

My husband tells me that I am a mean person... I don't care what people think and I don't realize how I come across to others. When I don't think that I am saying something mean others think that what I said was mean and out of line. I feel like if you don't want to know how I feel or what I think about something then don't ask me. I don't want people to sugar coat things for me I want the truth... but I have learned that many say that they want the truth and inside that is not what they mean and that is when I am considered mean. Maybe you should not ask me if that is not what you want to hear, or here is an idea ask me to lie to you an I so can do that! : )

I have had many people in my life tell me what I should do and should not do, but I finally came to a point in my life that I stopped letting people walk over me and I quit caring what others think. I started to do the things for me and not worrying how or what I did or didn't do.

This is the conclusion that I have some to about myself..

I am a born leader, opinionated, moody and unafraid of what people have to say about it!

Many say that I'm intimidating until you get to know me...I guess it's the "aura" I give off...a strong, independent, bull-shit-free personality.

Easy going, funny, and big hearted.

I try not to pass judgment and always try to remain open minded.

Driven, out going, and very honest.

Honestly if you wanna know if your ass looks fat in those jeans, just call me, I'll tell ya..I'm 100% honest, I won't sugar coat anything for you unless you're a little kid or something :}

I am not afraid to say it how it is.

I love to have fun and to travel, although I don't think I do nearly enough of it.

In short at the end of the day I am me! Who can fault me for that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment